How to start your car with jump starter?
1. Pull up the manual brake, put the clutch in neutral, and check the starter switch, which should be in OFF gear.
2. The emergency starting power should be placed on a stable ground or a non-mobile platform, away from the engine and belt.
3. Connect the red positive electrode clip (+) of the emergency starting power supply to the positive electrode of the battery which is short of power.Make sure the connection is firm.
4. Connect the black negative pole clip (-) of the emergency starting power supply to the negative pole of the defective battery or the grounding column of the car, and make sure the connection is firm.
5. Check the correctness and firmness of the connection and turn on the power switch.
6. Start the car (no more than 5 seconds). If the first start is unsuccessful, the interval should be more than 5 seconds.
7. Remove the negative electrode clip after successful startup.
8. Remove the red positive electrode clip of the starting power of the car from the positive electrode of the battery.
9. Charge the battery after use.
How to charging Lithium polymer battery jump starter?
1. Insert the female head of the attached charging connection line into the charging port of the emergency starting power supply, and make sure it is firm.
2. Plug the charger into the municipal socket (220V) and make sure it is firm.
3. At this time, the charging indicator light will be on, indicating that charging is in progress.
4. When the charging is completed, the indicator light is turned off and the battery voltage is detected to meet the requirements, indicating that the battery is full.
5. The charging time shall not be longer than 24 hours.